Please consider making a time or monetary donation to one of the organizations listed below.

Monday, January 11, 2016

Helping one is OK

Tonight, I went for another walk with Rudolph. He looks a ton better this week! He has been getting medicated shampoo baths and that's been helping him out. A lot less sores and a ton more fur. It really makes me smile to see him getting better. As soon as Rudolph saw me through the window....he perked up. I honestly felt that he rememberd me from last week. He was excited. We walked....and ran. 2 more miles together. Tonight, I brought a little more sunshine into a life that was in desperate need of it. It's just over an hour out of my week. I'm pretty sure that it'll be remembered for both of our lifetimes.
It was earlier today when I had a thought that really hit home tonight with me.....
Don't let "I wish I could help them all" prevent you from making a difference for one.
It feels amazing. Don't take my word for it. Get out there, make a difference and experience it for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment